The word AARDVARK has appeared in at least 23 clues on different crosswords.
• A silly or credulous person who is prone to mistakes or blunders.
• An African mammal, somewhat resembling a pig, that feeds mostly on termites
• (slang, particularly in the southeast US) A silly or credulous person who is prone to mistakes or blunders.
• A burrowing mammal (Orycteropus afer) of southern Africa, having a stocky, hairy body, large ears, a long tubular snout, and powerful digging claws.
• nocturnal burrowing mammal of the grasslands of Africa that feeds on termites; sole extant representative of the order Tubulidentata
• The nocturnal, insectivorous, burrowing, mammal Orycteropus afer, of the order Tubulidentata, somewhat resembling a pig, common in some parts of sub-Saharan Africa.
• (zoology) The mammal Orycteropus afer , of the order Tubulidentata , somewhat resembling a pig, common in some parts of sub-Saharan Africa.
|"""Hey, Bono and the Edge, check into the Hilton""?"|
|Animal possibly welcome at picnics.|
|Ant colony threat|
|"Arthur of PBS, e.g."|
|First animal in the dictionary.|
|First name in animals|
|Its diet is mostly ants and termites|
|"Literally, 'earth pig'"|
|Useful picnic beast|
Type in your clue and hit Search!
Fill the crossword solver with the word your are looking for. Use '?' for unknown letters.
If you only have the first letter(s) of a word, type the letter(s) below.
If you only have the last letter(s) of a word, type the letter(s) below.