The word ABBREVIATED has appeared in at least 1 clues on different crosswords.
• Scanty, as in clothing.<ref>Laurence Urdang (editor), The Random House College Dictionary (Random House, 1984 <1975>, ISBN 0-394-43600-8), page 1</ref>
• Shortened; relatively short.
• cut short in duration; "the abbreviated speech"; "her shortened life was clearly the result of smoking"; "an unsatisfactory truncated conversation"
• Shortened; made briefer.
• (of clothing) very short; "an abbreviated swimsuit"; "a brief bikini"
• simple past tense and past participle of abbreviate
• Simple past tense and past participle of abbreviate.
• Very short.
• Relatively short; shorter than normal, or compared to others.
Type in your clue and hit Search!
Fill the crossword solver with the word your are looking for. Use '?' for unknown letters.
If you only have the first letter(s) of a word, type the letter(s) below.
If you only have the last letter(s) of a word, type the letter(s) below.