The word AFFECTED has appeared in at least 13 clues on different crosswords.
• Simulated in order to impress.
• simple past tense and past participle of affect
• simulated in order to impress
• Someone affected, as by a disease.
• Simple past tense and past participle of affect.
• influenced or changed by something
• Resulting from a mostly negative physical effect or transformation.
• being excited or provoked to the expression of an emotion; "too moved to speak"; "very touched by the stranger's kindness"
• Emotionally moved; touched.
• speaking or behaving in an artificial way to make an impression
• acted upon; influenced
• Influenced or changed by something.
|Given to a false show|
|Pretended to be deeply moved by|
|Pretentious fellow in exotic cafe, male with quiff?|
Type in your clue and hit Search!
Fill the crossword solver with the word your are looking for. Use '?' for unknown letters.
If you only have the first letter(s) of a word, type the letter(s) below.
If you only have the last letter(s) of a word, type the letter(s) below.