The word AN has appeared in at least 1 clues on different crosswords.
• Indefinite article; used when the noun may refer to one of several possibilities. An egg could be any of several eggs, while the egg refers to a specific egg (already mentioned or known).
• Form of a used by a few speakers and writers before /h/, especially if weakly pronounced.
• if; so long as
• In each; to or for each; per.
• indefinite article
• Form, used before a vowel sound, of a
• A period between set dates that mark a year, from January 1 to December 31 by the Gregorian calendar.
• One; any indefinite example of (indefinite article).
• If, so long as.
• as if; as though.
• The first letter of the Georgian alphabet, ა (mkhedruli), Ⴀ (asomtavruli) or ⴀ (nuskhuri).
• (archaic) If, so long as.
• in each; to or for each; per
• The first letter of the Georgian alphabet, ა (Mkhedruli), Ⴀ (Asomtavruli) or ⴀ (Nuskhuri).
|"This is — outrage!"|
Type in your clue and hit Search!
Fill the crossword solver with the word your are looking for. Use '?' for unknown letters.
If you only have the first letter(s) of a word, type the letter(s) below.
If you only have the last letter(s) of a word, type the letter(s) below.