The word EGOCENTRIC has appeared in at least 15 clues on different crosswords.
• selfish, self-centered
• A person who is egocentric.
• Interested in oneself only.
• limited to or caring only about yourself and your own needs
• a self-centered person with little regard for others
• Relating to spatial representations: linked to a reference frame based on one's own location within the environment (as when giving the direction as "right" rather than "north"); opposed to allocentric.
|Engrossed in oneself|
|Having I trouble?|
|Like a diva|
|"Narcissistic concierge upset about hotel, essentially (10)"|
|Selfish fellow swallows a penny?|
Type in your clue and hit Search!
Fill the crossword solver with the word your are looking for. Use '?' for unknown letters.
If you only have the first letter(s) of a word, type the letter(s) below.
If you only have the last letter(s) of a word, type the letter(s) below.