The word FINK has appeared in at least 36 clues on different crosswords.
• (chiefly US, slang) To betray a trust.
• confess to a punishable or reprehensible deed, usually under pressure
• (chiefly US, slang) Someone who betrays a trust.
• To betray a trust; to inform on
• take the place of work of someone on strike
• A contemptible person; an informer; a strikebreaker
• someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police
|Act the rat|
|Betrayer of confidences|
|"Canary, so to speak"|
|He rats people out to the fuzz|
|Hero of many a tall tale.|
|Slang word after rat|
|Stool pigeon or rat|
|Act the stoolie|
|Inform on the mob, say|
|Informer, in slang|
Type in your clue and hit Search!
Fill the crossword solver with the word your are looking for. Use '?' for unknown letters.
If you only have the first letter(s) of a word, type the letter(s) below.
If you only have the last letter(s) of a word, type the letter(s) below.