The word FOLLY has appeared in at least 39 clues on different crosswords.
• A fanciful building built for purely ornamental reasons.
• a fanciful building built for purely ornamental reasons
• foolish or senseless behavior
• thoughtless action
• the quality of being rash and foolish; "trying to drive through a blizzard is the height of folly"; "adjusting to an insane society is total foolishness"
• the trait of acting stupidly or rashly
• thoughtless action resulting in tragic consequence
• a stupid mistake
• Thoughtless action resulting in tragic consequence.
|"""'Tis ___ to be wise"""|
|"""Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis --- to be wise"""|
|Fulton's or Seward's|
|Lack of good sense|
|Seward s ___|
|"Seward's Alaska purchase, to some"|
|"Seward's purchase, it was said"|
|Seward's Alaska purchase, it was said|
|Seward's __: Alaska purchase|
|A foolish construction|
Type in your clue and hit Search!
Fill the crossword solver with the word your are looking for. Use '?' for unknown letters.
If you only have the first letter(s) of a word, type the letter(s) below.
If you only have the last letter(s) of a word, type the letter(s) below.