The word SCHOLAR has appeared in at least 68 clues on different crosswords.
• A student; one who studies at school or college, typically having a scholarship.
• specialist in a particular branch of knowledge
• One who educates themself for their whole life.
• learned person
• A student; one who studies at school or college.
• A learned person; a bookman.
• a student who holds a scholarship
• someone (especially a child) who learns (as from a teacher) or takes up knowledge or beliefs
• A specialist in a particular branch of knowledge.
• A learned person.
• a learned person (especially in the humanities); someone who by long study has gained mastery in one or more disciplines
• (a) scholar
• (Confucian) scholar
|"""... a ten o'clock ___"""|
|Erasmus was one|
|He could be in a class or clash|
|Many a text writer|
|Master of a discipline|
|Master of a research discipline|
|One for the books?|
|"Person with a Ph.D., perhaps"|
|"Postgraduate student, presumably"|
|"Professor Higgins, for one."|
|"Rhodes, for one"|
|Roger Ascham was one|
|"Ten o'clocker, perhaps"|
|The American ___ (Phi Beta Kappa publication)|
|Gentleman, at times?|
|He's learned to show a cold heart in a terrible crash|
|Studious composer of carols about Holyhead|
|One who's learned|
Type in your clue and hit Search!
Fill the crossword solver with the word your are looking for. Use '?' for unknown letters.
If you only have the first letter(s) of a word, type the letter(s) below.
If you only have the last letter(s) of a word, type the letter(s) below.