The word STOCKS has appeared in at least 36 clues on different crosswords.
• device for public humiliation and punishment
• a frame that supports a boat while it is under construction
• plural of stock
• Third-person singular simple present indicative form of stock.
• A device, similar to a pillory, formerly used for public humiliation and punishment.
• (plurale tantum) A device, similar to a pillory, formerly used for public humiliation and punishment.
• third-person singular simple present indicative form of stock
• a frame for constraining an animal while it is receiving veterinary attention or while being shod
• Plural form of stock.
• a former instrument of punishment consisting of a heavy timber frame with holes in which the feet (and sometimes the hands) of an offender could be locked
• The frame upon which a ship is built, and from which it is launched.
|Big Board listings|
|Bulls' or bears' concern.|
|Business section report|
|Colonial form of punishment|
|Financial page listing|
|Has on hand|
|Has to sell|
|Keeps on the store shelves|
|Old means of public humiliation|
|Rifles' wooden parts|
|Shares of the company|
|Stores for future use|
|Wall St. term.|
|Wall Street buys|
|Wall Street investments|
|Wall Street purchases|
|What bulls buy.|
|... %26 shares|
|Shares the supplies|
|... & shares|
Type in your clue and hit Search!
Fill the crossword solver with the word your are looking for. Use '?' for unknown letters.
If you only have the first letter(s) of a word, type the letter(s) below.
If you only have the last letter(s) of a word, type the letter(s) below.