The word WATCHDOG has appeared in at least 13 clues on different crosswords.
• a guardian or defender against theft or illegal practices or waste; "she is the global watchdog for human rights abuses"
• a guard dog
• To perform a function analogous to a watchdog.
• A software or hardware utility that monitors for specific system events and failures and when they occur executes a preconfigured action.
• a dog trained to guard property
• A hardware device that monitors system health and functionality by communicating with the system software. The communication is through a dedicated device driver or device timer.
• A guardian or defender against theft or illegal practices or waste.
• To perform a function analogous to that of a watchdog; to guard and warn.
• To guard and warn.
• a person or organization that monitors and publicizes the behavior of others (individuals, corporations, governments) to discover undesirable activity.
• A dog that guards a house or a herd.
|Burglar alarm alternative|
|Defense against intruders|
|Spy on party for Government Ombudsman|
Type in your clue and hit Search!
Fill the crossword solver with the word your are looking for. Use '?' for unknown letters.
If you only have the first letter(s) of a word, type the letter(s) below.
If you only have the last letter(s) of a word, type the letter(s) below.