The word ABALONE has appeared in at least 90 clues on different crosswords.
• edible univalve mollusc
• An edible univalve mollusc of the genus Haliotis.
• An edible univalve mollusc of the genus Haliotis, having a shell lined with mother-of-pearl.
• (US, Australian) An edible univalve mollusc of the genus Haliotis , having a shell lined with mother-of-pearl.
• any of various large edible marine gastropods of the genus Haliotis having an ear-shaped shell with pearly interior
• The meat of the aforementioned mollusc.
|A source of mother-of-pearl|
|Also called sea ear.|
|"Awabi, at a sushi bar"|
|Calif. sea specialty|
|Calif. seafood choice|
|Clam's big brother|
|Delicacy at Fisherman's Wharf.|
|Dish popular on Fisherman's Wharf.|
|Ear shell's other name|
|Edible marine gastropod|
|Fisherman's Wharf specialty.|
|Gastropod with a pearly shell|
|It has an ear-shaped shell|
|It's awabi in sushi bars|
|Maker of nacre|
|Mollusk with an iridescent shell|
|Ornamental shell source|
|Sea otter's choice morsel|
|Sea otter's meal|
|Sea otter's snack|
|Source of iridescent buttons|
|Source of mother-of-pearl.|
|Sushi bar shellfish|
|Edible marine gastropod mollusc whose shell is used as an ornament|
|Mollusc with an oval shell lined with bluish mother-of-pearl|
|Sushi bar selection|
|Edible marine gastropod mollusc whose shell is used for ornament or decoration|
Type in your clue and hit Search!
Fill the crossword solver with the word your are looking for. Use '?' for unknown letters.
If you only have the first letter(s) of a word, type the letter(s) below.
If you only have the last letter(s) of a word, type the letter(s) below.