The word GOVERNMENT has appeared in at least 9 clues on different crosswords.
• (uncountable) The management or control of a system.
• The management or control of a system.
• the organization that is the governing authority of a political unit; "the government reduced taxes"; "the matter was referred to higher authorities"
• government (office)
• The tenure of a chief of state.
• administration (fief)
• the act of governing; exercising authority; "regulations for the governing of state prisons"; "he had considerable experience of government"
• the study of government of states and other political units
• The state and its administration viewed as the ruling political power.
• A body that has the authority to make and the power to enforce laws within a civil, corporate, religious, academic, or other organization or group.
• (government) the system or form by which a community or other political unit is governed; "tyrannical government"
• (ruling) party in power
• A group of people who hold a monopoly on the legitimate use of force in a given territory.
• In grammar, the influence or power of a word in consequence of which another word in the sentence must have a certain form, in regard to number, case, person, mode, or the like.
• The body with the power to make and/or enforce laws to control a country, land area, people or organization.
• The relationship between a word and its dependents
|"""The whole of ___ consists in the art of being honest"": Jefferson"|
|Field of Winston Churchhill|
|Parliament Hill group|
|Part of GI|
|Political science study|
|Preoccupation of Washington|
|Quote (Part III)|
Type in your clue and hit Search!
Fill the crossword solver with the word your are looking for. Use '?' for unknown letters.
If you only have the first letter(s) of a word, type the letter(s) below.
If you only have the last letter(s) of a word, type the letter(s) below.