The word ROTUNDA has appeared in at least 41 clues on different crosswords.
• a round building, usually small, often with a dome
• ( architecture) a round building, usually small, often with a dome
• a large circular room
• ( typography, frequently capitalized) A Gothic typeface used in early printed books in Northern Italy, based on a rounded script developed in the 13th cent.; the manuscript hand on which this typeface was based
• a building having a circular plan and a dome
• a specific medieval blackletter script that originates in Carolingian minuscule.
|Any building with a circular ground plan|
|Building with a dome|
|Capitol Hill sight|
|Central area of the US Capitol|
|"D.C. landmark, the ___"|
|Feature of the Capitol.|
|"Hotel lobby, sometimes"|
|Jefferson Memorial feature|
|Part of the Capitol.|
|Room of a domed building.|
|Room of a kind.|
|"Round, domed building"|
|"Type of building, hall or room."|
|U.S. Capitol Building area|
|U.S. Capitol feature|
|"Washington landmark, with ""the"""|
|Round domed building|
Type in your clue and hit Search!
Fill the crossword solver with the word your are looking for. Use '?' for unknown letters.
If you only have the first letter(s) of a word, type the letter(s) below.
If you only have the last letter(s) of a word, type the letter(s) below.